Thursday, May 17, 2007

Video Games - HL2 Orange Box Tempter


"Exploding farmhouses? Check. Disappearing cartoon men? Check. What...ever is happening in Portal? Check. Well done, Valve, I now remember these games are all coming out, and coming in one very ORANGE box. Mission accomplished."
Half-Life 2: Orange Box will include: Half-Life 2, Half-Life 2: Episode 1, Half-Life 2: Episode 2, Team Fortress 2, & Portal. I know this video is for the 'Black Box' version, which was going to just include 'the new stuff' and not have Episode 1 and the original Half-Life 2, but the Black Box version was canceled by Valve recently so that the company could instead deliver the more complete Half-Life 2: Orange Box. This game will be hitting PC, PS3, and Xbox 360 in Q4 of 2007. I know I'm looking forward to all these games and this video just got me even more pumped.

SOURCE

No comments: